AIM
cvncpu

The Swell Collab 10 The Swell Collab 10

oh em gee wowzaz

wow i loved this flash as much as i love data bases, and wish that i were a computer. thank you very much mister muffin for keeping my penis erect all day as i watch this MAGNIFICENT swell flash. i don't know why it took you so long to make this, i mean, i know for a fact that you just sit on your fat lazy ass all day, and do nothing. i'm sure it wouldn't be TOO hard to produce SOMETHING, you bastard.

ps catbunnys.

Muffin responds:

oceans in motion baby.

captain planet (spoof) captain planet (spoof)

omfg

this is so awesome, I can't stop laughing

hulster responds:

thanks for the review,,,
vote 5 w00t captain planet

Adventures of Harry EP:1 Adventures of Harry EP:1

soooo nice

I love the song, nice movie. I LOVE IT!!!!

MaddFlashTW responds:

i love you, can i suck your cock?

.:TRANSFORMERS HENTAI:. .:TRANSFORMERS HENTAI:.

what a splendid peice of awesome art yay!

this an amazing epic tale of awesome proportions, and it features some really awesome tough questions, another job well done by RoflMuffin!

Muffin responds:

the newgrounds User Of The Year goes to, cvncpu, one of the coolest motha fuckas around. GOD DAMN, TEACH ME HOW TO BE SO COOL MISTER NASTY! hey, you should have made a part! maybe for the next one!!

-Roflmuffin

Jive Machine Jive Machine

I LOVE THIS GAME

yeah, so I love this game so much :D

I hope this get's review crew pick!

BlueHippo responds:

hey charles. i can't believe you actually wrote a review for something. lmao. hmmm, i just looked at your profile and saw you had 9. more reviewing than i thought :0 oh well, glad the game is finally done. thanks for beta testing along the way... or something. yeah. 420 ;)