AIM
cvncpu

The Swell Collab 10 The Swell Collab 10

oh em gee wowzaz

wow i loved this flash as much as i love data bases, and wish that i were a computer. thank you very much mister muffin for keeping my penis erect all day as i watch this MAGNIFICENT swell flash. i don't know why it took you so long to make this, i mean, i know for a fact that you just sit on your fat lazy ass all day, and do nothing. i'm sure it wouldn't be TOO hard to produce SOMETHING, you bastard.

ps catbunnys.

Muffin responds:

oceans in motion baby.

captain planet (spoof) captain planet (spoof)

omfg

this is so awesome, I can't stop laughing

hulster responds:

thanks for the review,,,
vote 5 w00t captain planet

Adventures of Harry EP:1 Adventures of Harry EP:1

soooo nice

I love the song, nice movie. I LOVE IT!!!!

MaddFlashTW responds:

i love you, can i suck your cock?

The Real Humpty Dumpty The Real Humpty Dumpty

yeah

can I fucking cut myself yet?

The Scream The Scream

i hope you burn in hell

you suck sooooo much, please just kill yourself and delete this entry.

The Not So Incredibles The Not So Incredibles

anymore shit from you?

jesus christ, this is horrible, I mean cmon, who wants to watch some lame kid (yourself) voice over some lame movie, THE VIDEO QUALITY SUCKS ANYWAY.

maybe next time you should spend more than 1 day on a flash since this is down right shitty.

Stop Motion Soldiers Stop Motion Soldiers

okay, this peice of shit sucks

okay, I know this sounds harsh, but you probably don't even have a job to pay for the full version of that software, and you are stuck with that red bar, JUST PUT IT DOWN for about 2 or 3 years, then try again.

Kodesmack responds:

1. Your an asshole
2. Yes i have a job so i dont have to sit at fuckin home all day blamming other peoples stuff because i cant make anything happen with my pathetic life. kindof like you.
3. get out of my fuckin sight